Friday, March 13, 2015

Coastal Decor

Since I am not traveling this spring break, I decided to spruce up the living room a bit with some coastal decor. Trey and I leased our current condo in November, so I've been steadily working on decorating each room little by little, especially since I'm on a teacher's budget! Our condo is around 1100 square feet and has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. I'm not crazy about the paint colors our landlord chose, but since we are only renting for the year, I decided not to paint. The living room, kitchen, and dining room walls are painted a light green with white crown molding, so I decided to go with blues and naturals for the accent colors.


NEW ITEMS: Rug: Marshall's $49.99; Blue Throw Pillows: Marshall's $29.99 each, Natural Fiber Indoor/Outdoor Poufs: Target $40 each

Crates: JoAnne Fabrics and Michael's, $15.99-$29.99. Silver Vase & Palm Leaves: Michael's; Octopus Pallet Art: Target $29.99


Got this idea from Pinterest: Arrange your books by color!



Still a work in progress, but at least it's looking a little more "Floridian". 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?